Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Books For Sale

A person that has dealt with addiction in the family is cleaning out their library and no longer has a need for the addiction books they collected. I was ask to post them. The titles are below. $30 for all of the books, free shipping. If you are interested E-mail me and I will provide contact info. teamplayer@aol.com

One Way Ticket by Rita Lowenthal
Addict in the Family by Beverly Conyers (excellent!)
Heroin by Humberto Fernandez
What's Left of Us by Richard Farrell
The Lost Years by Kristina Wandzilak & Constance Curry

3 comments:

kelly said...

HA, I have them all.. and more! I hope I can get rid of them one day too! Sometimes I donate them to our counselor and take them rehabs or sober livings where Emily has been, to add to their library. Hugs, Kelly

Gledwood said...

they sound good but i can't put in a request there's someone out there who really needs them, if you don't find them via here you'll find them some other way probably quite by accident!

beachteacher said...

I already have 2 of them....not surprising