Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Poll, Thank You

Thanks to all those that participated in our little fun poll. I was just trying something new. What amazed me and gave me so much appreciation were those that commented even to this poll, especially to the ones that said just keep writing.

Guess it is just the "fix it" side of me. The poll was overwhelmingly no changes needed, but I have still made a small change. It is my picture holding my granddaughter when she is less than 1 hour old. So many of you have become a part of our world I felt it only appropriate to come out of the darkness and introduce myself.

Been thinking of another blogger I read posts pictures of the food she prepares on one of her other blogs, she is talented and an artist in the kitchen. I have been thinking of posting some of my woodwooking.

ps.: 33 days and counting, plus he has court today, he is very stressed but last night stayed clean.

7 comments:

Annette said...

Ohhhh, I love this. I have been thinking of adding some pictures too. Its a brave move! Thanks for the pictures and know that you sharing your life through your blog is a gift to all of your readers.

Syd said...

Good luck to your son and to you. The baby looks innocent.

big Jenn said...

AWWWW! You look so proud!I post my picture often. I'm not sure if it's good or bad but I just want people to see me. It's nice to put a face with a post. jeNN

Lou said...

Sometimes you imagine people looking a certain way by their blogging..and then they surprise you.
A nice way to introduce yourself for sure.

Dad and Mom said...

Lou, I'm scared to think what you might have pictured from my blogging. LOL

Bar L. said...

Thank you for sharing the pic! You look like a proud, joyful grandpa :)

Your blog is wonderful, fix it up however you want just don't stop writing!

33 days is good...

Brother Frankie said...

i read in a reader, for some reason i usauly assume most bloggers are female. well was i surprised. sorry, i read so many recovery blogs i get them confused.

please know
u r loved.
Brother Frankie
A Biker for Christ
http://menatmidweek.blogspot.com/