Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Wednesday

So much easier to write updates when our son is clean. He is doing well. Meeting with his PO and taking drug tests. Whatever is motivating him I hope it remains a priority. It is hard to know the right things to do to support him so I am just living a normal life and hoping for the best. Like I said before I am done trying to guess, I will be there when he asks for help.

Mom comes home from Mexico tonight. I have a doctor appointment already booked for her. I'm going to be in trouble. There are few things she hates worse than going to the doctor. I think she needs to be tested for the virus so we know instead of guessing.

Thank you all for the compliments on the cradle. I will post other pics of other projects in the future as I have time.

4 comments:

Sierra Wolf said...

So glad to hear that things are good with your son.

DO take care of mom no matter how much she fights it. This is serious stuff. I can't even imagine what things must me like south of the border. I suspect she'll be glad to be home.

Keep us posted, you're in my prayers

Susan

clean and crazy said...

i am so glad for your serenity today. you are such a strong parent thank you for letting us join you in your journey. and keeping us updated as it continues.

Unknown said...

hoping and praying that everything is okay!!

Cindy said...

Good for you..."living a normal life"....that's so important.