Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome

Hello,

At this time I want to welcome you to my blog. This blog is principally going to be about parenting a drug addict. However as parents of drug addicts know they take up about 85% of your time, worry and stress, but there are other good things going on too.

I'm going to try not to dwell on all the negatives. After all there is a new granddaughter, there are vacations and there are visits with friends, those with this problem and those that don't have the issue but try to help.

My wish and goal for this blog is that maybe I can help you or you can help us. For now I think we are going to remain anonymous, maybe in time I'll post names and pictures. Please if you want to post comments (good, bad, or indifferent) they will be very much appreciated.

4 comments:

sharon said...

To think I am not the only one fighting this demon. My son is now a heroin addict after spendin a year addicted to oxy. I am looking forward to reading and learning more.

Sharon

Dad&Mom said...

I feel for you, keep the hope.

TraceyBaby said...

Still reading...I have some blogs to recommend to you as well. I consider some of them good friends at this point.

I like your attitude!

Athena said...

Yes, there are good things too - new grand-children :-)

Loving Partners

Children Not addicted

A community, here, of people who understand