Thursday, April 19, 2012

Guest Post???, Anyone

Today I am going to offer our blog up to anyone that would like to guest post.

I know many of you have your own blog and share your thoughts there and I feel privileged for the opportunity to read your postings.

I am also sure there are others that have not made the step to write their own blog but I'm sure you have some very valuable insights and experiences we would love to read. This is the time for readers to become writers.

Please, share your wisdom and experience. E-mail your contribution to: teamplayer@aol.com

A couple rules:
Guest bloggers can remain anonymous or be public, your choice
Links will be available to your blog, website or e-mail address if you choose
No commercial advertisements
Good taste must be used.
Appropriate language and content for our community
You will NOT be graded on grammar but be sure to use spell check
One paragraph or one page, it doesn't matter

No comments: