- My mom turned 82 years old on Thursday. We had a house full of family on Sunday to celebrate her hanging around to be with us.
- Grandkids 6 months old and 3 years old really like to be pushed in a swing by Grandpa.
- My son is planting a garden????!!!!
- On Sunday mornings when our youngest daughter was 3 she would stare at me while I was sleeping until I woke up and she would remind me it was "Donut Day". Her 3 year old daughter knows Sunday morning is "Donut Day".
- You know Spring is here when you are mowing the grass on Saturday afternoon.
- Kansas Jayhawks, Final Four
- Last Fall our air conditioner compressor went out. We have not fixed it yet. Our windows are open. I forgot how nice it was to open windows instead of switching the thermostat straight from furnace to air conditioner.
- Re-building the carburetor on an old lawn mower to give to Alex. Pulling the starter rope and it started perfectly on the first pull.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Observations of a Weekend
Just a few quick observations from this weekend that may not be much but mean a lot to me.