Friday, September 7, 2012

What Would You Say to an Addict?

A few weeks ago Adrienne Hurst, Managing Editor at All Treatment.com sent me an email explaining that she was soliciting quotes for an article she was writing. The subject of the article was "What Would You Say to an Addict", if you could only say one thing. She ask if I would be willing to submit a quote for her article, I agreed.

Today I received an email from Adrienne Hurst, "Thank you for sharing your addiction advice with AllTreatment. We received several contributions from bloggers and treatment providers, and yours was among the few that we choose to be included in our article. The point you made about parents of addicts needing to take care of themselves really struck me, and I am excited to share it with our readers."

You can read Adrienne Hurst's article here:  AllTreatment.com/blog

2 comments:

Sex Addiction Treatment NYC said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!

House of Principles halfway house said...

Nice blog, my words to an addict are "think of your loved ones before you do drugs or if you are hurt by them think of yourself".