Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Parent Support Network

The Partnership for Drugfree Kids has launched a very successful program to help parents of addicts. This is the program I went to New York last year to be trained in the charter group of parents to help others.

The Partnership is looking for more great parents to take part in this groundbreaking and highly successful program. This time the training is coming to you.

If you are in the New Orleans, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh and Boston areas they are looking for parents to train and take part in helping parents all over the country.

If you have an interest in learning more go to this information page and survey to inquire. From personal experience, you won't be sorry and you won't ever meet a better group of people devoted to helping others. The personal rewards of helping other parents navigate through the hell we have all experienced is rewarding
beyond measure.

Parent Support Network Info and Survey page.

2 comments:

The neverending battle of child's opiate addiction said...

I sent them my information but as I don't live close to the areas the program will be held, I offered my assistance and requested that maybe the training and program could reach out to even more rural areas. Thanks so much for the info! Renee

Tori said...

I sent my information as well. It is only about 45 minutes from me which is great. My only issues is the school that I go to where I am getting certified is the first weekend of every month so I will wait until I hear from them and then see if I can make up that weekend.

Thanks Ron!