Sunday, December 22, 2013

You Never Know The Impact

Susan Mayberry is a teacher that has had me speak to her students for 4 years. She just forwarded me an article published in The Basehor Linwood High School Express, the newspaper.

I remember this student very well during my talk.

You never know how you help someone when you share your story. Attached is the article for you to read.

"The Story Behind the Story" by Liz Morris

Thank you Zack for sharing. Thank you Liz for writing about it.

3 comments:

Ming said...

Wow! And Bravo to you for sparking the fire in Zack to begin to share his story of bullying. I know that his story will resonate with his audience and maybe, just maybe, he will help one child that is either being bullied they are not alone and can get help or one child that is bullying to realize the harm they are doing and stop.

Thanks for sharing!

Annette said...

Wow, such a great affirmation that you are doing the right thing. Im having Laurel read this... a powerful article and to think that YOU were the catalyst who got them going!

Syd said...

I'm glad that he spoke up.